Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am I not eating everything in sight??! PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am 12weeks+1 day and feel a lot less hungry than I was 4 or 5 weeks ago. I don't have any sickness that's causing me to not want to eat...and I am not constipated so feeling "too full" to eat is not the issue either. I just don't really have much of an appetite but seems like at this stage I should be wanting to eat everything I can get my hands on!! Anyone else going/gone through this around 12 weeks? Is it normal??

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Faith-Hope-Love
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM

BUMP :)

victoriaherring
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM
I've felt that way my entire pregnancy.. My doctor said there was nothing wrong with it..
victoriaherring
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Oh yeah, and I'm 30 weeks..
Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Because I think its a pregnancy myth that we all turn into ravenous animals when we're pregnant right away.

Maybe later in the 2nd trimester, but I do not think that for most of your pregnancy you are truly wanting to eat everything in sight. I think its FUN for some preggos to think that and have an "excuse' but, I dont think thats the norm....LMAO

ps.iloveyou
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:28 AM
I'm 27wks and I'm never really starving. I haven't gotten really any cravings either. Just eating pretty normal as if I wasn't even pregnant :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohiomommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I am 19 weeks and I havent had much of an appetite at all there r days that I feel like I have to make myself eat a little something.  most of my pregnancies i had more of an appetite than this but my dr thinks says it is normal....

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I have an appetite on and off. I sometimes think the eating everything in sight can be all in our preggy brains. We really don't need that many extra calories during pregnancy. It only burns an extra 300 a day. Just make sure you are eating healthy foods whenever you are hungry and don't worry about it. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)