Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any mommies out there that have 6 yr olds driving them up the wall!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 7 Replies

frustratedEver watch the Family Guy episode where Stewie is attached to Lois that famous "mommy, mommy, momma, momma...etc... well that is EXCACTLY how I feel . My six yr old boy is driving me up the wall.  He is home for the summer because I couldn't afford any day/summer camps this year and also I'm about to give birth within a week or so.  Every day and Every night all I hear is mommy here mommy there mommy come here mommy this mommy that....OMG!!!!!  Mommy mommy everywhere...and it doesn't help that now when he is watching tv he starts yelling and screaming at the characters...n then at every sec he comes to me and tells me what he saw and he adds more input to it.  OMG!!!! this morning he wakes up and I'm still in bed here it goes....mommy I want chocaolate milk, then after like a min once I've hit my bed again....mommy can u turn on the tv....OMG and then he is wide awake and all I here is the mommy song...mommy mommy mommy come here, mommy mommy mommy.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what I am writing here sounds wrong, I'm just frustrated and needing to vent.  I LOVE MY SON, trust me I do but I just wonder if there are other moms out there who goes through this too, Maybe it's the pregger hormones and I'm just coop up in this house because oh God my nesting phase has begun and that to is driving me up the wall because everything I want to do can't be finish....

I just want to go to the highest rooftop and scream my lungs out.....If u are wondering about DH, he is in the picture...the problem is that he works 3 days a week and comes home after 3pm and the other 2 days that he has off plus Saturdays he has school....and with my luck all of this "excitement" happens when DH is not around how funny is that....oh boy oh boy....

I just needed to vent crying

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Erin715
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

This makes me want to laugh; I understand your frustration. My son is almost four and I'm in my third trimester with baby #2. I love my son, but he drives me crazy sometimes too. Like, uh, this morning. I am getting really frustrated with him today, and we both actually started to cry when I had to bring him inside because he was not listening to me while playing outdoors. I wouldn't let him run with a metal flag left by Verizon--I'm so mean--and it's actually nice to hear someone else's venting because we're having a rough day.

abra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM

My 4 year old is like that right now. I have to tell her that mommy needs a break sometimes. Other times, I just give her spoonfuls of peanut butter to snack on. :-)

VintageWife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM
LOL...welcome to my world! I have a 6 yr old boy and a 3 yr old boy and a little girl due in 11 days :) Every day is filled with those hair-ripping moments, but I love my family :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia055
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I cant relate to you all age wise but my almost 2 year old is driving me insane - he decides to tip over  his potty chair and THANK GOD there wasn't anything in there...i cant wait to have this baby so i can have more energy to do things with him...if i had gas in my car right now we'd go into town and just go places, its too hot to play outside!

HUGS to us mamas!! =)

SuperMILFof2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM

OMG! YES! My daughter does NOT STOP TALKING or making some kind of noise. She is hyper as hell and constantly aggravates her little brother. I just wanna tape her mouth and lock her in the closet! J/K

Proud Mommy to Aly and Desmond.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:59 PM

((((hugs)))) The more kids you have the easier it get's. They entertain each other. Maybe let him have a friend over. It sounds like work but it's actually easier.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I'm sorry, I hope things get better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)