Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

debating between a Standard Crib, Mini Crib, PlayYard.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello Prego's

Hope everyone doing good. I was debating what kind of crib i should get.  A regular standard crib or a mini one? Have any of you ladies had a mini crib.

I really dont want the baby to sleep in a playYardsue is not enough padding. But i stick between the three a standard crib , mini crib, playyard?

Thanks again ladies for the advice.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pookie_1228
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I have a regular full sized crib in the baby's room.  Then I also have a pack n play in my room (one with the bassinet part & changing table on it).  I plan on keeping the baby in my room until she is sleeping through the night and then moving her into her crib just like I did with 2 year old DD.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I like the standard crib bc they can sleep in it longer than anything else.. The ONLY reason we switched Elijah to a toddler bed before he was 1.5yrs old was bc his crib broke and we couldn't fix it and he was getting too big for the pack n play.

sandraberke
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM

for me i got a playard with bassinette beautiful thing spend 100 doallrs + on it. baby didnt sleep in it AT ALL! so once my husband left for iraq i bought a 4 in 1 crib. which my nw baby is now sleeping in. but if i had to do it over again i would of bought the damn crib to begin with while husband was here and could put it together 4 me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)