Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brown disharge normal at four weeks???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 12 Replies
I found out i was pregnant Tuesday, after two long years of trying. We had miscarried twins before and now im having brown discharge and cramps, which ive read is implantation or old blood from the last period.....has anyone had this and went on to have a healthy pregnancy???? i just need some thing to ease my mind...i dont think i had this before, on my last prenancy, and i dont remember the cramps this bad. Their not bad bad, but annoying bad. Before they just felt gas pains, if i can remember right....also...are you supposed to feel pressure down there????
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

My guess would be implantion bleeding ( old blood)  Brown is okay though. ((((hugs)))) 

Cramps and pressure is pretty normal as well.  Nervewracking though huh.

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

missy2058
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I had some mild cramping around when I found out I was pregnant.  Thought I was going to start my period.  I also had some brownish discharge, but I was on Progesterone to prevent miscarraige.  So my doctor told me that was a normal side effect.  And I've gone on to have a healthy pregnancy so far.  GL to you!

racheypoo03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM
i just thought really, that the baby would of already implanted....but i dont know..... and yes the cramps are very nervewrecking. i just dont want anything to happen to this baby....i already love em so much
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I had that the day AF was due so I took it for AF but it turned out to be implantation bleeding instead. Tho, it wasn't discharge so much, it was spotting. I have a healthy 3mo baby boy. I don't know about the pressure thing. Hugs mama!

racheypoo03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM
thanks missy....im out of town, so i couldnt get blood test to show my numbers and my levels, but im going to have him check my progesterone
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM

i notice ths posted twice i responded on other one i was confused at first lol

racheypoo03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:26 PM
oh theres two???? i didnt know...let me go see
racheypoo03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM
thanks elijahmom....that makes me feel better
LilMommy2B24
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I had the same thing happen in the very beginning, I'm 21 wks. now. The cramping I had almost felt like my period was going to start and it happened around the time I would normally get my period. I had the brown discharge as well but haven't had any since. Just remember that brown is old blood, and don't worry unless it's bright red.

angelofhope
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

I would definitely see a doctor just to have your progesterone checked and honestly I think any woman who has  had a miscarriage should do that.Your cervix becomes very vascular while your preggo.  It could definatly be implantation bleeding.You can also have spotting from having a bowel movement or from having sexual intercourse. I had spotting with my son who is 8yrs and at the beginning of my current pregnancy. Just take it easy and relax :)

As for the pressure thing I have that along with popping bones LOL Your  body is just adjusting to pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)