Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blah Anterior placenta :(

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

went for a US because I was complaining of LO movements, I hardly have any. Found out the I have anterior placenta and its absorbing all her movements :( at least nothings wrong :).

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I'm glad that nothing's wrong but it sucks that you can't feel her move! That's half the fun of being pregnant!

iloveconan
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM

How far along are you? I had an anterior placenta with my last pregnancy and I still felt her move! I think it was a little later than it would have been therwise, but I definitely could feel her, lol!

I'M VANESSA!

pregnancy due date
Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM

ME TOO!

But dont worry, you'll feel those crazy kicks and rolls soon! LOL. Just a teeny bit later, but you'll feel them for sure soon :D

Pregnancy%20ticker

Megara
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I have an anterior placenta this time, too.  It definitely cushioned a lot of the movement I remember feeling with my first baby, but now at the end I feel plenty!

dmariem8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Im 33 weeks. I feel some, but what feels like strong flutters, with my first LO, I got to feel everything, thats why I started to get worried.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/jrwardbdbfans

FAN OF THE BROTHERS & JR WARD Join The CafeMom Group!

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I have one too :( I feel a little movement every now and then but nothing compared to DD. I'm sure it will be felt later on in pregnancy. Right now I can only feel him moving at the bottom of my belly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)