Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you fit workouts into your busy schedule?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

How do you fit workouts into your busy schedule? Do your friends/SO help you stick to it?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM

I don't.. haha! Sometimes I'll take Elijah to the park and then go for a walk afterwards but that's about it.. It's not that I'm too busy (unlike some of the mamas in the group) but I'm just lazy and tired..

123motherhen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:05 PM

I don't anymore! :( I was really good about walking?jogging in the beginning but then the first trimester tiredness set in. Now my excuse is the heat. ( We live in Tx. and my only form of exercise was outside with the jogging stroller with my 3yo while the others were at school) So during the summer I ususally do floor exercises and honestly now that I do have energy I still don't do that. I got some prenatal DVD's and I dislike them alll. So......I consider doing things with my 3 kiddo's as exercise and hopefully will get to my routine after the new baby comes this Sept. and the weather cools!!

rileysmommy229
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM

i dont work out. i consider my cleaning around the house "working out" lol! how do you stay so thin andee?

Suri2010
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM
I go jogging at night, or early in the morning, while DH stays home with the little man. Good time to myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandraberke
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM

my husband just got me a tony little eliptical type workout thing. i TRY and get up an hr early and jump on for 30 mins than get my shower  OR  i do it for 45 mins at night b4 i go to bed then take my shower. OR ill get on right after lunch during nap time and do it for about 20 mins. i also carry around 30 lbs of toddler and baby all day long and make several bend over touching toes threwout the day picking up stuff.!. so working outs not really a problem for me i do it threw out the day in my daily chores basically.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)