• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a color scheme in your house?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you have a color scheme in your house? Or did you pick random shades you just loved?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bb6510
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Our house is "neutral nature" I guess I would call it.  Haha.  It is mostly browns, and greens, yellows, and a little blue.  But when we find out the sex of our baby I am going to go all out decorating his/her room!!  I don't think the nursery is going to be neutral at all!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM

My house is very colorful!  Everything is just what I love.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

The walls are all white in the house.. for my living room I tend to go for greens, reds and browns. In our bdroom we have tan sheets w/a deep lilac comforter (cover - it's a down comforter inside a cover)..

tippymorgan08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Our home is pretty much so Earth tones with the exception of our kids' rooms.

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM

my house is all neutral colors like beige and other browns except my kids rooms my youngest girl has her walls pink with purple wainscoating my boys room is superman blue and my oldest girl wants to paint hers a burnt orange color.  If it was up to me I would definatly have more color in the common areas of the house but my DH is afraid of color I think.

mmoleader
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM

My house is all sorts of colors. My Kitchen is my favorite and it is a dark pumpkin orange. My living room is yellow and brown, my bedroom is sex pit pink....lol think playgirl. And my kids rooms will be redone soon. The family room is over whelming cause the previous owner put up pine on the walls and satined it dark brown----yuck. SO evetually I will get that room done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)