Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sappy Saturday

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

Sappy Saturday

Let it out today ladies! What are you being sappy/sentimental about today??

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I'm crying over everything! I was watching "Scrubs" a minute ago, and I was literally sobbing over the sappiest moments on the show!.... Sheesh! Freaking hormones! LOL!

valrubio
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Last night I started crying for no reason at all. I was having this wierd feeling something bad is going to happen so I started worrying that something will go wrong during my 6th cesarean.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Quoting valrubio:

Last night I started crying for no reason at all. I was having this wierd feeling something bad is going to happen so I started worrying that something will go wrong during my 6th cesarean.

((((((((hugs))))) I am sure it will be just fine. Hard not to fret about it though, I am sure.

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

nemosmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM

i had to bring my car into the shop to get my ac fixed,my hubby works all weekend, so im stuck at home with 2 energetic kids! and its blazing outside!

valrubio
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

My other 5 cesareans have gone so well and I feel like i'm due for something to go wrong.

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Quoting valrubio:

((((((((hugs))))) I am sure it will be just fine. Hard not to fret about it though, I am sure.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:58 PM

One of my best friends from HS found me on FB and I'm SO psyched about it!!! Yay!

oaknaydsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

my 2 boys finally got potty trained this week which means preschool in August....called and told my mom (she lives 10 hours away in a different state) and she just made me feel crappy because now between them going to preschool and me being pregnant we don't know when we'll be able to go visit.

Lilypie - (Pgkx)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)