• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Six

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite place to shop?

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block?

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick?

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use?

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tippymorgan08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM

1. What is your favorite place to shop? Express

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block? NKOTB, they are originals.

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick? England

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Aquafresh

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookies and Cream

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? I would give some to the church, put some away for our kids' future, put some away for my husband and I when we both retire, invest a bit, and simply save the rest. I'm content with the home and vehicles we have, so I wouldn't waste any of it on anything like that.

nemosmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
1. What is your favorite place to shop?

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block?

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick?  cali

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use? colgate

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? pay off my mortgage,pay any other my debts,go clothes shopping yay!

oaknaydsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite place to shop? Forever 21,Target,Old Navy

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block?  NKOTB

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick? state: south carolina  country: Italy

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use?colgate total

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate chip cookie dough or strawberry cheesecake or rainbow sherbert if that counts lol

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? pay all our debt,buy a house and new car,donate to a charity,shop til I drop

Lilypie - (Pgkx)

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite place to shop? I dont like to shop...

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block? Backstreet boys!

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick? Ireland!

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Sensodyne

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Any IceCream, Chocolate preferabley

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? Pay off bills, buy everything my son needs, and keep the rest for any other nessacary expenses that come up for the rest of my childs/childrens lives.

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I don't like to shop bc I feel too fat

Backstreet Boys I guess??

NYC OR Italy

Aquafresh - it was cheapest at Costco

Dairy Queen!!

Pay off bills, buy a house, save for college for the kids.

HisMommaNikki
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite place to shop? Right now anywhere that has baby stuff! :)

2. If you HAD to pick... NSYNC, BackSteet Boys, or New Kids on the Block?  NKOTB... really is there a choice there...lol

3. If you had to choose another state or country to live in, what would you pick? had to choose...utah

4. What brand of toothpaste do you use? sensodine

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? sherbert

6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? put some away, pay off my mom's house, buy one of my own, and a car... make sure my son had a good life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)