• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the next size up???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 21 Replies

I wear a DDD and now that I am preggo again my breasts are just not fitting into any of my bras so what is the next size up after DDD?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
__bcnp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM

G I guess

They say DD is E and that DDD is a F I heard

Megara
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Depends on your band size.  The next size up from a 36DDD would be a 38DDD.

Bren07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM

http://www.bitsoflace.com/bra-sizing.html

E is the nxt size up i believe..

ETA-its F actually
http://www.007b.com/bra-fitting.php
Difference: 
(inches)negative< 11"2"3"4"5"6"7"Cup sizeAAAA or AAAAAABCDDD or E   DDD or F    DDDD or G 

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

__bcnp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM

very true.

Quoting Megara:

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Um.. FFF?? I dunno, sorry. Here's a bump tho!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Good question. My mom always thought she was a DD but ended up being some random size. Those bra's are so spendy!

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Quoting Megara:

I am a 38DDD and the band fits fine it is just that my breasts are popping out almost lke a muffin top LOL

Megara
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Try a 40DDD.  The band and the cup will be bigger.  Sometimes even though it seems like just the cup needs to go up a size, the band does too.  I used to be a bra fitter so I spent a lot of time measuring boobies and telling women they weren't really the 34B they thought they were :-/

Quoting pregowithfifth:

Quoting Megara:

I am a 38DDD and the band fits fine it is just that my breasts are popping out almost lke a muffin top LOL

christine.r2624
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I think F is next if your cup size is increased. Do you have a Dillard's dept store close by? They usually have certified fitters there that can make sure you are in the right size.

christine.r2624
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:05 PM

OK i wanna know, did most women wear bras that were too small or too large? I need to go get a few new ones... I got fitted last year into a 34C. bought some 36Cs in feb due to pregnancy, and Im busting out of these now!

Quoting Megara:

Try a 40DDD.  The band and the cup will be bigger.  Sometimes even though it seems like just the cup needs to go up a size, the band does too.  I used to be a bra fitter so I spent a lot of time measuring boobies and telling women they weren't really the 34B they thought they were :-/

Quoting pregowithfifth:

Quoting Megara:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)