• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possabel?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

im getting real close to the end of my pregnacy,...my 19 moth old has all the sudden changed.  she is in trubel alot and she wont let daddy out of her sight.  (shes a mjor dadys girl any ways but its waaay worce now)  and even though she dont normaly play and cuddel with me much, she has been lately.  she is doing anyhting and everything for atention, not that she duznt get it anyways but still.  do you guys think maybe she knows that somehitng is going on and that she might have to start sharing our atention or something?  i know dogs and cats act different but could she be feeling it to?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
asil
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM

yeah... my oldest was 16 months when my youngest was born... and she seemed to sense that something was up... and we didn't even live in the same state at the time!  she was living with my parents and my SO since I was on bedrest...

either way, she acted up, started not sleeping through the night... it seemed as if the closer we got the more she acted up... but then BAM! we had baby 6 weeks early... so ... then she seemed to calm down, since she knew what was going on then... mama was home with a new baby... she could have cared less as a daddies girl... so it really was okay after baby was born!

mom_mom_holly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM

oh thats kinda cool.  that they can sence it yeah know.  yeah my lil girl wont even sleep unless daddy is with her, and when she falls asleep and he goes to get out of the bed, she wakes up and wont let him leave.  its kinda like she thinks he is leaving her.  kinda feel bad for her cause obveusly we cant just bed to her every whim.  she still needs displin and everything but i feel bad cause at the same time all she wants is to be close and us to notice her......allllll the tiiiime.  lol

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Isn't it neat kids can kinda sense the end. It's a phase that will pass soon. Sorry she is being so ornery lately.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I think kids definitely do. Elijah was acting VERY odd and more cuddly the closer I got to delivering.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM

kids are pretty intuitive so maybe it'll be soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)