Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of sleeper are you?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
What kind of sleeper are you? Are you a bed hog, sleep talker, still, toss and turner....?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bb6510
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I used to be a solid left side sleeper.  Now that I am pregnant (only 4 weeks) I can barely sleep.  I toss and turn all night and my breasts ache so bad that everytime i move i wake up super uncomfortable.....anyone else have this problem?

mstevens10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

I was a very still stomach sleeper... no snoring or tossing or anything... UNTIL pregnancy..lol now I hog the bed.. I snore I toss and turn AND i try to steal DH pillow :) lol

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM

up until about 2 weeks ago I was a belly  sleeper and I would hardly move at night well now that it feels like I am laying on a softball I just cant seem to get comfortable and DH says that I toss and turn all night.

CafeMom Tickers
drealu
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I was a belly sleeper too. I am about 18 weeks now, and basically just toss and turn all night. I have an cheater belly way to sleep, where I am not really laying on my belly. But that only helps me rest sometimes. I've tried on my back too for a bit, in an alternate sort of way...same thing. Bleh. I need a body pillow to keep me still I think.

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Quoting drealu:

I was a belly sleeper too. I am about 18 weeks now, and basically just toss and turn all night. I have an cheater belly way to sleep, where I am not really laying on my belly. But that only helps me rest sometimes. I've tried on my back too for a bit, in an alternate sort of way...same thing. Bleh. I need a body pillow to keep me still I think.

do you stack pillows under your hips and chest?  I have done that with my other pregnancies but stay that way to long and it gets a little sore on the back.

mommieof
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM
I was a belly sleeper that's why I can't sleep now that I'm preggo but I only have 6 weeks left I'm looking forward to sleeping on my belly again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM

I toss and turn most of the night. OR I take up the ENTIRE bed.

Fetters4
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I am a sleep talker and I toss and turn all night. My husband has learned not to give me the phone when I am a sleep because I will sleep talk on the phone and not even rememer I was on the phone, lol.

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I'm a bed hogg, and a toss and turner!.... And I cuddle in my sleep! Drives DH crazy because I get all up on him through the night! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)