• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should you REALLY be doing???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

is there something that you really ought to be getting done, instead of surfing cafemom, or the internet in general??

i know i need to go clean DDs room and load the dishwasher, but the motivation just isn't there lol

pregnancy due date
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMILFof2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Nothing, lol, I'm on vacation. In Michigan visiting family with my mom and kids. I'm relaxing!

Proud Mommy to Aly and Desmond.

jmp1279
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Wash the dishes. Every time I clean dd's room she has it trashed in no time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

fixing my hair for the party later. Otherwise, no. It's naptime here.

tierneyschrader
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

i know what you mean! her room looks like "Tornado DD" blew threw there!!! ugh

Quoting jmp1279:

Wash the dishes. Every time I clean dd's room she has it trashed in no time.

kysmom642
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I did some of it this morning before surfing. Well I surfed a little because I needed to know how to make the things I needed like a burp cloth. It took me forever to get the pattern right for a bib. haha! I made one bib and one burp cloth today. I have a lot more to go. My husband is buying me a printer some time next month so i can print patterns off the Internet. Until then it will be hats, burp clothes and bibs. =)

ashleya1982
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I think that if you are pregnant, especially in your second trimester, there is nothing that you should be doing more than resting and not worrying about trivial stuff like cleaning rooms and loading dishwashers. There will be moments when you will feel like doing these things and moments when you don't. Allow yourself the lazy days of not doing anything you don't want to do, it's better for you and the baby not to push yourself and to keep your stress levels down. So save the stress for the bigger stuff that needs your attention more!

klamomma2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM

cleaning house and starting dinner!!

truealaskanmom

I should be cleaning, laundry, setting up the baby's stuff, grocery shopping, organizing, yardwork you name it I should be doing it but I am not.  I am soooo tired of being worthless but it just hurts.

pregowithfifth

Well my house does need a good picking up but just not feeling it so kids decided that they were gonna help me out today.  I am 8wks and 1 day and having morning sickness so gettign motivated is just not in the cards today.  I suppose it is better than it has been all week today is the first day I have not thrown up thanks to the Zofran my doc put me on. not puking but still dizzy and weak.

taliyahmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM

I should be cleaning but it doesn't feel like thats going happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)