Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM
  • 13 Replies
What's everyone up to over this weekend? Anything fun, or unfun stuff??

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
majikalmama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Just studying since on the 7th I have two quizzes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

We are just setting around the house cause we have no money till next weekend! Then we are going to see family 3hrs away! Hope everyones is a blessed one!!

fallenfey22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

cuddling my little man and going to church for the first time since the c-section. That's pretty much it :)

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM
We are headed home tomorrow to ohio:) I miss my hubby terribly. He's going to let me get some sleep when I get home since all the stress I've been through ahas wore me out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
linnymichlle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM

relaxing and lot and lots of walking due date is tomorrow! so ladies wish me LUCK!!!!!

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Hoping this baby decides to make his grand entrance, I'm due on Tuesday and I am so ready for him to get here.

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Party crashing in a little bit, lol. Found out about a neighborhood party and since I can get out and about now I'm going! Plus I know my daughter will enjoy getting out of the house. No plans for tomorrow, although giving birth would be nice :)

AllanRaesMomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Tomorrow is my son's 3rd birthday party! I am so excited and he is too... He keeps saying he can't wait for cake and balloons! LOL... I can't believe it has been 3 years since I had him. Time goes to fast.

Here's my little soon to be 3 year old!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM

We're going to a birthday party for my sister Laura tomorrow. I'm baking the cake (apple cake) and brownies w/coconut icing..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

cmbuell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:36 PM
we are tie dye-ing crib sheets. should be interesting since its our first tie dye experience
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)