Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you thought of nursery ideas yet?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

Have you thought of nursery ideas yet?Share them with us!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nily
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM

We are doing a princess theme you know the one that dont have the Disney dolls just the carriage and the crown. Everything VERY girly and pink.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM

we have a jungle theme :)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Here's Noah's nursery:

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

MissKrystal
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I am doing a simple blue and brown color scheme, with bears and puppy dogs and polka dots. Sounds strange-but it works really well. He'll be sharing a room with my 18 month old, so I couldn't make it too "baby" centered!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Quoting nily:

We are doing a princess theme you know the one that dont have the Disney dolls just the carriage and the crown. Everything VERY girly and pink.

I love it!!!!

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

cmbuell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:55 PM
we are doing cupcakes :) like the pink cartoony ones. and we have wall decals that are cupcakes and say my little cupcake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvia1011
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM

We're doing an animal theme I, but not a jungle theme.  I'm going tomorrow to pick out paint colors since my friends are coming on monday to paint :P  I was thinking a tan/light brown on top and a denim blue for the bottom.  Here's a pic of the bedding set we have:

Jackson Bedding by Cocalo - Baby Crib Bedding - 7035-836

mom2_girlz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Pink and Brown French Toile and Polka Dot Baby Bedding - 9 pc Crib Set - Click to enlargeThis is the one I like but also am looking at this onePink and Black Madison Girls Boutique Baby Bedding - 9 pc Crib Set - Click to enlarge

ArmyWife430
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

baby looney tunes 

chell.chell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM

If I do a nursery we are doing this crib set and decorating accordingly. But I don't think I will be doing a nursery, because I am lazy. Ha. And baby will be in our room for at least a year and her room will just be for her stuff and stay a guest room for a while. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)