Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really annoyed with people

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  • 17 Replies

I had gone outside to get the mail when a couple where out for a jog well they both stopped and had said hello so i was nice and said hi back to them...They where being really really nice and told me how lucky i was to be pregnant and the husband kept looking at my belly and frowning so i asked nicely if something was wrong he said well i can't figure out if there real or not it took a moment to understand what he meant and i was in SHOCK...i looked at his wife and she had no look of shame so i told him that was not for him to know and his wife said well he was just wondering can't you just tell him..WTF have you no shame people...I was going to walk away when the wife had asked me if she could feel and tell for herself are you kidding me this is not what normal people do/act...I told her no way and the women told me i was a prud and left

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUPLE

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRJ
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM

about your boobs?!

wth

maybe they are swingers and were scoping you out to see if they could hit on you lol

majikalmama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Wow sounds to me like they wanted you to join them in some "fun" lol people really have no sense of privacy any more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megdwalls
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM

That is freaky! All the more reason to never talk to people :-)

majikalmama
Haha I was thinking the same thing and I read it to Hubby and he agreed lol

Quoting MommyRJ:

about your boobs?!

wth

maybe they are swingers and were scoping you out to see if they could hit on you lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Custer

Sorry but i had to laugh! 

That take ball!

evelynnov16
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:48 PM

wow ppl these days!!!

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Yeah my boob's i wanted to yell there real but i have more self respect then to tell strange people by bra size

Quoting MommyRJ:

about your boobs?!

wth

MommyRJ
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Quoting bonniemommy100:

Yeah my boob's i wanted to yell there real but i have more self respect then to tell strange people by bra size

Quoting MommyRJ:

about your boobs?!

wth

oh i agree. i woulda been offended as hell and mad.

but thats usually what swinger couples do...if you get mad then they know there is NO chance.

dont ask how i know this, i truely have no clue....rumor is my tiny town there is alot of that business going on, so we have been warned. i think its sick.

id be mad too.

..Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mister Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..& Mommy to Miss Kamrynn Clare 6.24.10..

MiaMomandmore
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM

im glad that didnt happen to me. i'm way too crabby these days

LaDanseuse
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Uh yeah... I think so too :)

Quoting MommyRJ:

about your boobs?!

wth

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)