Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think im just tired of being pregnant

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM
  • 21 Replies

I dont know whats wrong with me but I just feel BLAH today..... I have no energy and would love to just lay in bed. I dont feel like finishing my packing or doing much of anything really.....  Im just over it ALL!!!

Anyone else?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM

That is how I feel, we have been cleaning and organizing and I have had a few meltdowns of crying because of the pain, and because I feel useless, and because nothing is the way I want it.  I think I am at the place where I want to be a single dwelling not a dual occupancy anymore.  BLAH.  

Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Nope. My son is coming at 32 weeks. I have 10 more weeks to try and enjoy this pregnancy and get ready for a preemie. 

More then anything I want to at least get to 33-34 weeks. 

mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Yup I was there at around that time but I had tons of pain cause of a really bad bladder infection with my 15mth old. Maybe it is a sign you are getting ready to have your LO!

Megara
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I feel exactly the same!  I'm getting so close now that I'm starting to get a little more excited rather than just grumpy and anxious though.  My EDD is in 6 days and I'm positive that he'll come by then!

mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Why is he coming so early hun?

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

Nope. My son is coming at 32 weeks. I have 10 more weeks to try and enjoy this pregnancy and get ready for a preemie. 

More then anything I want to at least get to 33-34 weeks. 

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM

ouch!!!

Quoting mom2wy:

Yup I was there at around that time but I had tons of pain cause of a really bad bladder infection with my 15mth old. Maybe it is a sign you are getting ready to have your LO!

clovismommy25

I am there! But I am not even 14wks yet! my energy is still missing!

jammieg

i'm 36 1/2 weeks and i've felt that way for weeks already!  hang in there sweetie...it's almost over!!

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM

well my self imposed DD is in 4 days (although the process starts in 3.)

Quoting Megara:

I feel exactly the same!  I'm getting so close now that I'm starting to get a little more excited rather than just grumpy and anxious though.  My EDD is in 6 days and I'm positive that he'll come by then!

montanacat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM

maybe it's almost time?? I was that way the day before i went into labor, and then the day of, i got this huge rush of energy again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)