• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How well does the pull out meth work if you are wanting to get pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
NO BASHING but dh and I are wanting to try to get pregnant but him inside does not WORK we have gotten pregnant but have lost both pregnancies to m/c we have talked about trying again but we are wanting to get pregnant pretty fast we have been trying for almost five years and in that five years have had two losses I have a soon to be seven year old daughter but he does not have children of his own. PLEASE NO BASHING I was just wondering how well it worked if you were trying to get pregnanti
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Well no bashing here hun why would I? I have used the pull out method and for me it doesnt get me pregnant and that was using for yrs when we wasnt ttc. So the best thing I can tell you is try this plan. It is a 50% chance but I find it to work well for us. It is all about the timeing and getting the sperm to the egg b4 the egg gone. Here is the link. GL hope it helps.

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

iloveconan
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:05 PM

I think the people that get pregnant using the pull out method were actually trying to AVOID pregnancy.

And what do you mean "him inside does not work"?

yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

the pullout method is to prevent pregnancy. him going off inside is the way to do it..

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:07 PM

ok him inside of you is the best way to get pregnant. As to causing miscarriages, him inside of you is not a matter of causing those... Its your body not accepting the implant of the egg. Keep trying but you don't want to take a chance of not getting pregnant by pulling out.

rileysmommy229
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Quoting LaceyN1121:

ok him inside of you is the best way to get pregnant. As to causing miscarriages, him inside of you is not a matter of causing those... Its your body not accepting the implant of the egg. Keep trying but you don't want to take a chance of not getting pregnant by pulling out.

this..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mama63640
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM
We have had him inside to release his sprem and it does not work, we have had two pregnancies that have ended in m/c

Quoting iloveconan:

I think the people that get pregnant using the pull out method were actually trying to AVOID pregnancy.

And what do you mean "him inside does not work"?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yummy_mommy89
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM

*SMH*

it does work you got pregnant but your body just didnt continue carrying.

jammieg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:15 PM

sweetie, HOW you have sex has no determining factor on if you will stay pregnant.  your body rejected the pregnancies (and i'm sooo sorry you've had to go through that twice!).  you should talk to a doctor about getting pregnant.  there may be something you don't know about going on in your body.  pulling out is going to give less chance of getting pregnant, but again will have no factor on if you stay pregnant if you do get pregnant. 

aubB06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM
This..

Quoting jammieg:

sweetie, HOW you have sex has no determining factor on if you will stay pregnant.  your body rejected the pregnancies (and i'm sooo sorry you've had to go through that twice!).  you should talk to a doctor about getting pregnant.  there may be something you don't know about going on in your body.  pulling out is going to give less chance of getting pregnant, but again will have no factor on if you stay pregnant if you do get pregnant. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMatthiesen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM

This.

Quoting jammieg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)