Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long was it

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
Until you got a dark line on your preg test. I took one yesterday and got a faint line. Took one today (12 dpo) and it is still very faint. I am scared that I will lose this baby. Anybody have any stories to share? Hopefully happy endings, but honesty is probably best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sherri8806
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Mine are always faint at first. I hope you have  a happy and healthy 9 months congrats!!

sandraberke
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM

why are you afraid your gonna lose the baby? a faint line is still a positive. unless its an evaperated line.

honestly with my last baby i took a test every week it seemd. finally i got a faint line.sure as shit i was 5 weeks pregnant. i didnt bother retesting after that cause id already seen her on the u/s they did to find out how far along i was.

but with my son i got a dark dark line and i was 7 weeks along and with my first i had a dark line immediatly but i was 14 weeks already with her. . .

btw the ending to story is theres a pretty baby girl 2 weeks and 2 days old laying in my bed.

GL sweetie

mandy716
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM
I'm not really sure. I miscarried once already and I guess I just thought the line would be darker by now. I don't know.

Quoting sandraberke:

why are you afraid your gonna lose the baby? a faint line is still a positive. unless its an evaperated line.

honestly with my last baby i took a test every week it seemd. finally i got a faint line.sure as shit i was 5 weeks pregnant. i didnt bother retesting after that cause id already seen her on the u/s they did to find out how far along i was.

but with my son i got a dark dark line and i was 7 weeks along and with my first i had a dark line immediatly but i was 14 weeks already with her. . .

btw the ending to story is theres a pretty baby girl 2 weeks and 2 days old laying in my bed.

GL sweetie

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I think the hormone doubles every other day, not every day but I might be wrong.. If you have a faint line, it's still a line therefore you are pregnant! Congrats! You could alwasy do a Digital to take the guessing out.. It took me 2wks after implantation (which came when I expected my AF)..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 PM

I never got a dark line with my son and he had a twin who i m/c at 14 weeks.. I took tests up until about 15 weeks and it was never a dark like.. idk why, but hes a happy healthy 15 month old now, so just try not to stress!

LiviaA
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I took mine about 2 weeks after my missed period

Lilypie Maternity tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Your still early hun!  Congrats by the way. A line is a line. Sometimes it has nothing to do with how pregnant you are but the dye in the test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)