Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mucous Plug/Bloody Show - Sorry if TMI

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm 37 weeks, 4 days. I'm pretty sure I lost my mucous plug on Wednesday morning (37w1d). Since then I have had contractions but nothing regular. Sometimes they are stronger than others but never keep going for long. Starting last night and today I've been having more discharge ranging from pinkish to brownish to reddish (bloody show?) and still having the irregular contractions. I'm hoping I'm close! Anyone else have this happen?!?!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

I have not, no but here's a bump! I know that housefullofkidz had bloody show so I hope she sees this and can help!

angeleyes0306
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM

The only bloody show I had (that I noticed) was with my latest. and it wasn't a little it was a gush, luckily at the hospital cuz she came a few hours later. But who knows, I've heard its a sign your close..GL

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM

I had huge amounts of bloody show one pregnancy. It was two days before my water finally broke.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM

BUMP!

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Well, with  my kids, bloody show meant I was going into labor within a couple of days, sometimes a couple of hours.

Mandra8
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Thanks everyone! I ended up going into labor this morning. Unfortunately I was not progressing - he didn't want to drop - so I had a repeat c-section. He's here and he's beautiful! I'll try to post pics soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)