Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just for fun poll

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think the baby is a boy or a girl?

Options:

Boy

Girl

twins

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

Okay, I am a mom to two boys. They are absolutely wonderful, loving little boys and they light up my life. I am 13 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I know it's way too early to know the gender of the baby, but just for fun, I wanted to make a poll to see what everyone thought the baby was. This pregnancy is COMPLETELY differant than my other two. I had absolutely no morning sickness with either one of the boys, but I have aweful, terrible morning sickness with this one. I get sick several times a day, all day long. I am also carrying a lot higher with this one. I also gained a LOT of weight with both of my boys, and so far I have only gained 5 LBS. (I know it's still early, but by this time with my 1st I had already gained 15 LBS and with my 2nd I gained 25 LBS by this time). I gained 60 lbs with my first and 90 lbs with my second, and I gained the weight EVERYWHERE. With this one, I am only gaining in my belly so far. I had a dream that it was a girl, and I REALLY think it is a girl. With both of the boys, I knew right away that they were boys. I dont necissarily want a girl, but I just feel that it is a girl. What does everyone think?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommytam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM

BUMP!

SuperMILFof2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM

The beginning of this pregnancy feels like it did with my son. I felt him move around 13 weeks, 16 with my daughter. I'm 15 weeks and 3 days now and just starting to feel the baby. So it's kinda 50/50. But I want a girl and with my other two I got what I wanted. I have to wait til July 30th to find out.

Proud Mommy to Aly and Desmond.

mushmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I was convinced it's a girl at first.  then this one is so much more active than dd was and I'm getting an outie and didn't with her and my belly is more concentrated than with her.  IDK, it's so different this time around.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I thought the baby was a boy and I was right..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)