Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BABY SHOWER RSVP'S!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

So when my aunt sent out the baby shower invitations she sent RSVP postcards that were pre-addressed and stamped. The only thing people have to do is put if their attending or not and throw it back in the mailbox and it's done. Well I'm worried that everyone coming won't RSVP and we really need to get all the RSVP's so we know how much food to get so my question is...should I send out a reminder text message to most of the people and remind them to send the RSVP's back?

Heather, girlfriend to Adam for 3 years and soon to be mommy to Cameron Douglas Tauer!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ginnyk87
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM

i probably would just saying you need a head count of who all is coming and how much to spend on food.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Yes!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:49 AM

yup!

PieceOfMe3303
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I would but so many ppl dont rsvp anymore. Tons of ppl dont even know what that means now. lol Maybe just text and see if their coming.

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Quoting ginnyk87:

i probably would just saying you need a head count of who all is coming and how much to spend on food.

This. Lots of people in my family do it because it's easy to forget. It wouldn't be rude to just double check.

jridgill
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I you are worried just email, text, or call  everyone and let them know you are checking.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I don't know about your friends. Mine NEVER RSVP.  I can't complain though because I have a hard time remembering to do it myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)