Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When Did Your Baby Settle Down In The Womb???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

I told my midwife that my baby constantly moves. he may go and hr or so w/o...then will move 3,4,5 hrs straight. She said that if hes so active, he may be getting ready to move head down. Yet he still hasnt. i turn 32wks on sunday, and read that the baby should slow down and start sleeping more in the womb. And i may feel less activity. That is deff NOT the case..at all. It seems to be hes moving even more. i get so uncomfortable..bc he continues to kick the same area for hrs. So it starts hurting. I am so happy hes happy and healthy in there. lol.

but when did your baby slow down and move less?

Isaiah Hunter Moreno- EDD 8/22/2010

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hellenak
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM

BUMP!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Some of my babies never did slow down. They were moving like crazy right up to the end.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:55 AM

I want to say 34wks give or take.. But he was still pretty active at 37wks when he came 3wks early.

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Mine has not stopped moving, he might have a day here and there where he is less active but he is always moving.  He is head down far far down, and is beating me up from inside I feel like I should be bruised

USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:15 AM

I feel the same way right about now he will wake me up and scare me cuz i think someone came in my room and hit me. I love to feel him move but sometimes when i wanna relax its a lil hard to have him kick the same spot. i wish i knew if he has dropped yet because i feel movements real low and i mean low ha ha but then i feel them up high again he loves my right side tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)