Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

itching?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just got my BFp yesterday and for the last few days (well probably a week) my face has been very very itchy.  Could this be pregnancy related?  I am going to the clinic tomorrow because today at a funeral dinner the ladies from church told me I had to go either today or tomorrow (not that they tell me what to do often, but they are kind of my boss so I will go for their peace of mind as well as my own).  But do you have any ideas what this could be?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM

I have no idea. Here is a bump for you.

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I have no idea but with both of my pregnancies my Dr's have always said call immediately if you get a rash...

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

my allergies flare up more easily and more often when I'm pregnant. Benadryl is safe to use while you are pregnant.

mandy716
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Quoting abra:

my allergies flare up more easily and more often when I'm pregnant. Benadryl is safe to use while you are pregnant.

Pills or cream or both? 

And for previous poster, I do not have a rash that I can tell.  Face is a little red but i think it is just from rubbing it (I am trying hard not to claw at it)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 AM

It could be hormones or maybe you're allergic to something or getting ready to break out?? I dunno hun, here's a bump for you!

BTW: Great Job on the weight loss!

mandy716
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM
Thanks. I was hoping to get tรณ an even 100 lost before getting pregnant and not being able to lose anymore (though midwife said I can still keep up my workout routine just not as intense). As of my last weigh in, I am down 88. I didn't expect to get pregnant the first month trying, lol.

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

It could be hormones or maybe you're allergic to something or getting ready to break out?? I dunno hun, here's a bump for you!

BTW: Great Job on the weight loss!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)