Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to kill my cat...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM
  • 8 Replies
I don't know if any of you remember me posting the other day about getting new sheets.. I had trouble with them fitting because the dumb company put a full size fitted sheet in a queen size package.. But after taking them back I got them to work... They are awesome. 500 thread count egyptian cotton sheets.. They were like $50 which to me is a small fortune to put into sheets.. But anyways I was just sitting on my bed and my cat came running into my room and jumped on the bed and he got to close to the side and he fell but he grabbed onto the sheets to catch himself and ripped a hole :( I'm upset.. I've only had these sheets for a week.. I know he doesn't know he did anything wrong and he didn't do it on purpose so it's hard to be mad at him.. It just sucks and I had to tell someone..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
victoriaherring
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:54 AM

BUMP!

palemoon21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Awwwww.....wow. After that crazy ordeal with your sheets and now this! *hugs* It the hole huge or can you still use your sheets for awhile?

zoeysmom331
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Oh that does suck! So sorry hun!

When I first moved into my apartment after DD's dad and I split up I got myself a brand new mattress. I spent over $600 on the thing. Less than a week later, my roommates cat peed on it. I was pissed!!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM

UGH! Darn cat!

victoriaherring
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:20 AM
It's just a small hole so I can still use the sheets.. I'm just OCD about stuff like this... I'll put it on my husbands side of the bed so I won't have to look at it.. Let's pray it doesn't get worse when I wash the sheets.
MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM

awww- I'm sorry hun! My Mom (who I'm staying with while my DH is deployed) has 10 cats and I have one of my own, so trust me- I know about those "DAMN CAT!!!" moments!

ashlynsmom14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Darn kitty :( Is it small enough that you could maybe sew it?

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM

*hugs* I know how that goes! I have 2 cats and 2 dogs along w/2 kids.. Things get messy all the time and it drives me up a friggin wall, but I know they aren't doing it on purpose (or they don't know any better) so I try to not hold it against them.

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)