• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much laundry do you do a day? And are you caught up?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

How much laundry do you do a day? And are you caught up?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asil
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

we do one a day, normally.  we keep pretty well caught up, however we split our days up.  one is for sheets/blankets, etc.  another is for SO's stinky work clothing, another for things like towels... we do our daily wear clothing one day, and the girls another.  that leaves us 2 days a week to do whatever needs to be done in addition to what we normally do.  i try to do laundry every day that SO works... so that when he has off I don't really "have" to do any.

we are only a family of 4 for now... but with a 3 year old and 20 month old we have lots of lil panties and dirty summer shirts to wash!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:42 AM

PSH! I do enough laundry to be able to count it as 2 loads a day and NO I am NEVER caught up thanks to having ALL boys in the house..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:45 AM

A day?  really people do laundry daily?  I guess that would so make sense.  We have been doing laundry for 2 days to catch up since we hadn't done it in a month.  LOL!  we are being so lazy like we are in denial that a baby is coming. 

USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Lol i agree a day? I only do it when i need to but then again its only me right now too :'(

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I do laundry over a 2 day span once a week. I usually have about 5-6 loads each day, depending on how much DF has left laying about the house I didn't know about.

mommyto3bees
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM

we do it once a week on sun or every tues.. :) my kids could go 2 weeks without washing clothes lol. they have to many

Jena003
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM

One load a day keeps me caught up (family of almost 5) 

YoRkIeMaMa2009
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I do at LEAST 2 loads a day. between hubby's stinky army uniforms and PT clothes, the kids clothes, underwear, towels, peed on bed sheets thanks to my oldest, etc....I'm NEVER caught up.

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 PM

LOL I SOOO know what you mean!! We've been waiting on a part to come in so the repair man can fix our dryer so we haven't done any in about 2 weeks. It's piling up big time!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

A day?  really people do laundry daily?  I guess that would so make sense.  We have been doing laundry for 2 days to catch up since we hadn't done it in a month.  LOL!  we are being so lazy like we are in denial that a baby is coming. 

amanda.garth
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I do my laundry every Sunday.   Not daily.  On Wednesday nights I wash our towels, because we don't have very many. And on sunday I do 6 loads of clothes, 1 load of sheets and 1 load of towels.  That's it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)