Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will your baby's name have family ties?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM
  • 25 Replies

Will your baby's name have family ties?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Jude's middle name will be Bennett, which is his daddy's middle name and his grandfather's middle name.

DanielleMason
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Yes..his middle name is my Dad's first name..

We are naming him Jaxsen Scott

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM

We are namimg our little girl Anastasia Rose.. Anastasia after 4 decades of my hubby's family and Rose after his other Grandmother. We also have a 2 1/2 yr old who is Samuel (after my grandfather) Joseph (after my hubby's grandfather)!

desperatelyTTC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM

If i have a boy his middle name will be Elliott....Elliott was my grandpa's middle name. He went to heaven almost a year ago.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Nope.. We picked the names out w/o choosing from our families.. Basically bc the ONLY name we could stand is also the name of my DH.. My father's name was Robert and that's his name and he doesn't want a JR

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:35 AM

If we have a girl she will have my grandmother's middle name of May... if we have a boy he will either have daddy's first or middle name for a middle name... either John or Ray (Daddy's middle name is Raymond, but we are going to shorten it if we use that.)

Pregnancy%20ticker
Ballababy177
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM

Yes. my dd's name is Christen Elizabeth Marie (last name enter here lol)... Elizabeth has been a family name on my side for a while. Its my moms middle name and it was my greatgrandma's middle name... Marie is a family name on both sides. My middle name, and sis in laws middle name.

This time, ds's name will be Coltan Lee James (instert last name here) or Coltan James Lee...

Lee is dh's middle name n he wants to carry it on...

O btw, I dont put in the last name due to phsychos online lol.

Megara
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:07 AM

My daughter, no.  Her name is Katherine Theta, and it's not after anyone.  Although Theta is a tribute to DH's physics background.  This baby's name will be Judah Joshua, and Joshua is DH's first name.  DH also has the initials JJ.

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Jacob's middle name is Carmine, and Carmine was DH's late grandfathers middle name:)

Keeley22
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM

My DD's name is Brianna Rae. My DH's name is Brian & my middle name is Rae, so shes named after both of us. I told him when we got pregnant with her that we could name her that or wait till we had a boy & name him Brian, but he said he didn't want a Jr. Now that we're having baby #2, he thinks we're naming it after him, but I said I won't sign the birth certificate, lol. If this ones a boy, I want his middle name to be Richard after my FIL that passed away in Nov.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)