Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you hear your voice after its been recorded, do you ever stop and think "Is that really what I sound like?"

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 20 Replies
When you hear your voice after its been recorded, do you ever stop and think "Is that really what I sound like?"

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM

I sound just like my 12 year old. LOL!

Pandana
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Yeah haha...I never expect myself to sound as feminine as I do. Am I the only one who's voice sounds androgynous in their head LOL? Is that normal, or do you hear yourself as girly when you speak?

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Quoting Pandana:

Yeah haha...I never expect myself to sound as feminine as I do. Am I the only one who's voice sounds androgynous in their head LOL? Is that normal, or do you hear yourself as girly when you speak?

LOL, you crack me up!

angelyuna20
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:29 AM

yes! omg i sound so weird and redneck lol

sissychristi
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM

I always sound like I have a head cold. :-(

Verarose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Yes, I always wonder if that's what I sound like.  Other people sound the same recorded as they do in person, so I guess I do.

chell.chell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM

I wonder that all of the time, but every one tells me I sound sweet on the phone, but in person no one says that. HAHA! So maybe I don't sound the same as recorded? My husband sounds the same on the phone as he does in person. . Hmmmmm. . . 

AllanRaesMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Yes! I hate hearing my voice when it's been recorded. I thought I was the only one LMAO...

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM

Yes!! And I'm usually confused bc I think it sounds terrible but I've had many people tell me that my voice is sexy, including a client who called in to the law office I used to work for.. It was a tad bit weird tho..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Yes!! And I'm usually confused bc I think it sounds terrible but I've had many people tell me that my voice is sexy, including a client who called in to the law office I used to work for.. It was a tad bit weird tho..

LOL!  Ya, that's awkward. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)