Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you stay home once your kids are in school?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
Will you stay home once your kids are in school?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM

My husband and talked about this and decided I should volunteer at the school we are going to try to get our son into (catholic school) so we can be as envolved as possible as neither of our parents were.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:26 AM

I will probably go work to help support our big brew! Sports and other activities get really expensive when you have so many.

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Def they do! Everything is getting even more and more expensive in CA schools now too!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Yep!! That way I can be home when they get home and help them w/their homework and fix their after school snacks and such.. My goal is to be the best mom I can be and always be there for my kids.

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Yep!! That way I can be home when they get home and help them w/their homework and fix their after school snacks and such.. My goal is to be the best mom I can be and always be there for my kids.

You can always work  and be home when they get home :-)

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

momamouse07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:40 AM
I'm planning on going back to school possibly online so I can be home for the kids and whatever their schedules should be
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mindiemoore
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:42 AM

I am going to school to be a middle school teacher so that most of the time I will be home around the same time as them to help with homework and cook dinner, etc. and even if I did work a different job there is no reason why this couldn't still be done.

I think it's noble that you want to be home with your kids all the time and never want to work, and I am sure you didn't mean it this way and I am not normally someone who gets super offended on here (especially on groups like this), but your comment was a little offensive. The way you phrased it made it seem like if someone who is working they can't be the best mom they can be and can't do all the same stuff you said you are going to do.

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
nily
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

HELL NO!!! LOL I'm getting a JOB!!! or maybe open my own store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)