Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you having any swelling?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM
  • 14 Replies
Are you having any swelling?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chell.chell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 AM

I am on bed rest because it is so bad :[ 

So annoying. Ha. 

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Towards the end I did and it drove me batty!

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Mia055
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:50 AM

Never had that problem during pregnancy =) And so far not with this one either

Megara
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM

Hardly any.  With my first baby my feet were so swollen I couldn't fit into any shoes and my feel looked and felt like bricks.  This time though I have been much better about keeping hydrated and I've only had mild swelling that comes and goes. 

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM

No, and I'm wondering if I will ever get it....I'm 25wks, and so far have had zero swelling of any kind, well except for my boobs! lol

muffins26
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM

my feet have been swelling like crazy, They look like the stay puff marshmallow man, anyone having any relief recommendations.  I have been keeping them up and drinking more water that I ever have.

KAlliette
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM

yes...daily...worst at night. I still work and sit up so dont get alot of time with my feet up...Had been sent to hosp. 2 times for it but it kept checking out ok...I made them check me for preclampsia. My Dr told me its summer & your body is a thermometer and this is usually how it reacts....careful with salt. I happen to notice immediatley I start to spread out if I have something salty :0) oh and Im 31 weeks...keep your eye on it. anything you arent comfortable with of course get it checked...you know your body better

ohiomommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I am having horrible swelling, my feet and legs r huge and my feet r all numb and tingley....my left hand is startin to swell bad also....im not sure why i keep my feet up and drink tons of water so i dunno....

USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I have it real bad in my hands. My feet swell sometimes but not as bad. I hate the feeling i will try more water

lovebugs_mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM

This is me too. My feet get so swollen that they just hurt some days. I drink so much water and try to keep them up when I can, but nothing helps. I don't have any cure for it, sorry. I dealt with it with my first baby too (also a summer baby). I have only gained about 8lbs so far. and I joke that half of that is the baby, and the other half is in my feet. I will so glad to deliver and wait for the fluids to drain out of me. With my daughter, there were a couple days where I was in the bathroom every few minutes it seemed with the need to pee. But, my feet were back to normal after just a few days of giving birth. Such welcomed relief!

Quoting muffins26:

my feet have been swelling like crazy, They look like the stay puff marshmallow man, anyone having any relief recommendations.  I have been keeping them up and drinking more water that I ever have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)