Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone still sleeping through the night?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
Anyone still sleeping through the night?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angela.bouchard
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:39 AM

oh yeah :) i have to tell my honey to wake me up every night to make sure i get up to go to the bathroom LOL

ashlynsmom14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Not even close! I have to take Tylenol PM to help me fall asleep but it doesnt keep me from going to the bathroom between 5 and 1000 times a night!!

Jess0915
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Nope. I get up to pee, I get up to turn over and try to get comfortable, I get up to drink water. . . I get extremely thirsty at night and keep bottled waters by the bed. Then, of course, I have to pee all night!

I can't help it though, I tried not drinking water at night and I get so thirsty I can't stand it.

Oh, and baby wakes me up all night too! She's just so active all the time!

Friends suggested taking Tylenol pm, but I'm afraid because I have a hard time getting up to go pee and I've fallen a few times. I'm afraid the pm would make me more groggy and fall more. :-(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
cmbuell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:46 AM
i was until i got a puppy who wakes me up every three hours to potty outside :) im considering it practice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ati_13
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Mostly.  I sometimes have to pee, but usually I don't.  I do toss and turn a lot, I guess, but I have never in my life slept straight through the night without waking up at least a couple times.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

NOpe my 6 month old still wakes me up often!

Laceymom08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

haha sleep? What's that? What is this sleep you talk of? If anyone has tips on how to fall asleep PLEASE let me know!

momto1girl3boys
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Ugh! I wish! Anyone else having hip pain? I toss and  turn all night long.

TheresaC7
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Quoting Jess0915:

Nope. I get up to pee, I get up to turn over and try to get comfortable, I get up to drink water. . . I get extremely thirsty at night and keep bottled waters by the bed. Then, of course, I have to pee all night!

I can't help it though, I tried not drinking water at night and I get so thirsty I can't stand it.

Oh, and baby wakes me up all night too! She's just so active all the time!

Friends suggested taking Tylenol pm, but I'm afraid because I have a hard time getting up to go pee and I've fallen a few times. I'm afraid the pm would make me more groggy and fall more. :-(

I do the exact thing ALL night long! Except I am too scared to take tylenol PM I am scared I will wet the bed! haha  Mine little lady is awake all night long kicking me. She sleeps just fine all morning though. Hopefully it doesn't continue after she is born.

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM

HUH!! I think the last time I slept through the night was 4th grade! LOL

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)