• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why did you???

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

Join CafeMom?? Are you glad you did and why?

Did you hear about through friends......was it from a random ad online?

I heard about this site through one of my meditation partners. We were talking about raising peaceful children and he told me his sister was with on online group called CafeMom. He spoke so very highly that I knew I had to check it out. :)

I'm glad I did because I have found so many moms who have been a support system for me this pregnancy. I don't know what I would have done without you ladies! Thank you ALL for being you!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I joined a long time ago. Truthfully I was very overwhelmed by it all at first. It didn't take me long to completly love it!  My 1st group I joined was the playskool group.

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM
I joined when I just had ds! He was small and I heard about it through fb. Feb 2009 mom group was the first group I joined and now own it and love it. I am so glad I came to CM met so many moms that I love and respect sooooo much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
palemoon21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Quoting mrseckstein:

. I am so glad I came to CM met so many moms that I love and respect sooooo much

Me too! It's really bizarre to me how I can actually care so much about people that are "online". lol I really became attached to you ladies. :)

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:16 AM

I saw an advertisement about it and thought "why the heck not?"

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:18 AM

I think I saw it on a commercial when I was on myspace and I saw it soo much and so often that I just got curious.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)