Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your next, or first, big purchase for this baby?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM
  • 22 Replies
Whats your next, or first, big purchase for this baby?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chell.chell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Well I am about 30 weeks and we still have NOTHING for baby. 
My husband wants to wait to buy anything until after my shower on July 10th. . But I buy diapers every time I go to walmart right now,  so I guess I could say diapers will be my next purchase. . Until I figure out what I need still after my shower :D 

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:26 AM

A new Medela breastpump as my old one broke when my son was 8 months old with a protection plan!!

ashlynsmom14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:43 AM

fisher price my little lamb dreamy motions cradle swing

We had the Natures Touch one with DD and she LOVED it! We got rid of it before our HUGE move and got pregnant literally AS SOON AS WE GOT HERE. Now I wish I wouldnt have gotten rid of everything :(

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Probably a double stroller if anything but we probably won't. We might just get a lightweight stroller (Elijah's too big for the umbrella) and do that instead.

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

Mia055
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:48 AM

A double stroller from Babies R us...that will probably be my only big purchase =)

mrspreggers14
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM

either a dresser or crib..  probably dresser

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Quoting ashlynsmom14:

fisher price my little lamb dreamy motions cradle swing

We had the Natures Touch one with DD and she LOVED it! We got rid of it before our HUGE move and got pregnant literally AS SOON AS WE GOT HERE. Now I wish I wouldnt have gotten rid of everything :(

Did you see they have one that has both the mobile and lit up stars that swirl around the canopy and can be plugged in? I want one of those soooo BAD!

LilMommy2B24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:05 AM

I have bought the bedding set and a pack n play. Next will be the crib, dresser, car seat, and stroller...but not all at once, LOL! I'm almost 22 wks. so I'm buying little by little.

mlssgaede
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Im going to get a chicco travel system around sept :) i cant wait iv always wanted one but they were always too expensive but since this is going to be my last baby im going to save up and finally get one :) yay!

Pregnancy%20ticker
its a boymarinesbouncing mom
LuluMa27
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:10 AM
I haven't bought anything yet, but its still way early. I'm only 4.5 months.

This is my first and I have a huge family, great god parents, and many coworkers and friends... So I am going to wait for my baby shower(s) to see what I get. I think I will maybe have at least two showers... One my family is planning and one that some of my coworkers keep talking about. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)