Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help.. please!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM
  • 8 Replies

im 26 weeks and i havent been feeling right lately....last week.. i felt like he was going to come out...like he was soooo low.. so i went to the doctor and they told me he was head down already... they did the fetal fibronectin test and it came back negative... and they checked my cervix and they said that it was fine.....

now this week.... my stomach feels really really sore all the time... and hes punching my cervix which isnt comfortable... and also... i keep getting this pulsating sharp shooting pain inside my vagina....... and im just not comfortable all the time.... my stomach hurts...

does anyone know anything or experience this please!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
palemoon21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Yes!!! my son is so low and yes he also is face down per the last u/s we had.

He tortures me by slamming his body against my cervix.....it really really hurts. I don't know what the shooting pains in the vagina are though, even though I have those as well. I've had that happen throughout all my pregnancies. It's enough to bring me to the floor. :(

my3boys0710
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:18 AM
I had that with my twins and my oldest ... around the same time... I say keep and eye on it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkimariek
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Quoting palemoon21:

Yes!!! my son is so low and yes he also is face down per the last u/s we had.

He tortures me by slamming his body against my cervix.....it really really hurts. I don't know what the shooting pains in the vagina are though, even though I have those as well. I've had that happen throughout all my pregnancies. It's enough to bring me to the floor. :(

it hurts.. idk.... i just feel like my stomach should not feel this way... like its really really sore...like i just did 1000000 crunches....

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:22 AM

I have had it too. They say it's normal but I know when your feeling it, you're thinking it's anything but normal.  Sorry your little one is making you so uncomfy.

QuickMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Pubis dysfunction,look it up,and it gets worse the farther along you get!

nikkimariek
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:30 AM

idk.. im just worried about early labor... i have a feeling that he is going to come early..

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 AM

My guess is that baby is sitting in a certain way to cause the pain the your vagina.. The stomach, could be baby just stretching but I'm not sure.. Here's a bump for a better answer!

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)