• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What smell totally grosses you out?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

What smell totally grosses you out?

siggi1bmp-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM

fish!

USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:39 AM

swamp cooler that was just turned on  yuck

Ballababy177
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:40 AM

spegetti sauce

excuse the spelling. Just took benedryl lol

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Old people,

old people who try to cover up the fact that they don't shower or bathe w/perfume or cologne

hospitals

ANY combo of the 3..

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:42 AM

OLD People Blha ha ha ha ha ha OMG i love it thats to funny

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Old people,

old people who try to cover up the fact that they don't shower or bathe w/perfume or cologne

hospitals

ANY combo of the 3..

shellie830
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Garlic!!

JavaMama11309
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Cigarettes. When I'm not pregnant, it doesn't bother me hardly at all (unless there's a ton of it around). I grew up with 2 smoking parents, my fiance is a smoker now, and that was my first clue that I was pregnant with #2! I can't stand them smell of it when I'm pregnant. I was like, umm...honey, can you hold your cigarette in your other hand? It's really bothering me...oh crap! I think I know why I've been so sick lately... (him: why?) well, when I was pregnant with Clinton, I hated the smell of your smoke...(him: uhhh...so you're pregnant?) maybe...? and I am! lol! what a good indicator!

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM
At the moment its my basement, I don't know what the smell is but most likely a combination of dirty dishes, laundry, old food, and animals. We have a buddy of DF's living down there and they are horrid about cleaning up after themselves and DF and BIL who also stays at our house are really bad about cleaning the cat litter down there. Our washer and dryer are down there and I went to do some laundry this morning and almost puked all over the place, not to mention somebody left there laundry in the washer over night and nobody but me and the kids are awake. UGH!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)