• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so tired of being an invalid

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:04 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I am now to the point that I am in pain no matter what I do.  There is no sleeping position to relieve it, no nothing.  I am huge can't bend over.  I feel so worthless I can't do any housework that I can't do sitting.  My poor DH is cleaning everything and all I can do is fold clothes.  I can't even sit on the floor and play with my DD because it hurts on the hard floor and I can't get back up.  I am hungry all the time but whenever I eat no matter what it is I feel sick afterwards.  I just want to sleep but being in bed hurts so I put it off as long as I can.  My whole body itches, my feet the worst because of course I cant reach them.  Going to the bathroom hurts because it makes the cervical pressure worse.  Gosh I am miserable, but I am in it for the long haul, and am absolutely ok with this torture continuing for up to 5 more weeks.  I can do this.  I just need to bitch about it now and then.  Thanks

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Wow i am 32 weeks and feel the same way i cant imagine it gettin any worse. i have to do everything alone with no help not lookin forward to 37 weeks and more

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:12 AM

*hugs* Try to hang in there mama, you don't have too much longer to go..

jewelzandbells
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 AM

I am 38 wks 3 days and I have been contracting regularly for about 2 months..I am also in pain, laying, sitting or standing..not to mention the babies on my sciatic nerve. My poor hubby also does everything...including working night shift and taking care of the kids in the day. All I wanna do is sleep which is uncomfortable and I can hardly turn over on my own. I freak when the house isnt clean because I know the baby is coming soon..but I cant expect it to be perfect when I cant help..basically im a total basket case!Thankfully im being induced wednesday..Im hoping I pop before then! Needless to say...I feel your pain! Hope you feel better!

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM

At least its for a good cause! (((hugs)))

CurryCurry
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I'm 36 weeks and I feel just about the same, but I don't talk about it to anyone because I don't feel like whining. But you're right, we deserve a bit of a vent from time to time and you said it beautifully - makes me feel much better now just reading it.

southernjess3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM

are we the same??? lol....i cant even put on my own underwear anymore....

truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Now my DH is really really sick so I have to do my best toddler chasing.  I think it might kill me, lol

mommieof
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:44 PM
I'm with ya hun I feel so bad cause DH has been doing everything around here per dr's order I'm 31 weeks with twins so I'm on modified bedrest well I have every symptom you do I can't stand longer then a few minutes, I itch and sleeping is a pain in the well everything it's just not comfortable to do anything sleep, sit or walk I feel so bad for my other kids but I only have 6 more weeks and I'm willing to suffer to get them to 37 weeks just hold on girl time will fly and all will be better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Hugs!!!  Pregnancy does end thank goodness.

Mommybear09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I can't roll over in bed with out either my hips or my pelvis popping and it feels like I broke it, so big HUGS. I know how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)