Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

So my Dh is really sick. Its something that he cant help. But because of it he has not been able to help me at all with the kids and I cant go anywhere for more than an hour incase he gets worse. Now I am 5 mo pregnant, I have high blood pressure, and problems with vericose viens. Now my vent... when will my life get back to normal? I am in a foreign country, pregnant, already have 3 very active boys, I cant leave my house and I have no help. I have a couple friends who have been distancing themselves so that my DH isnt bothered with them being here. but all i really want to do is take a shower and shave my legs. take my kids out somewhere and enjoy myself. or even just get a break... i dont want to sound like a bitch who just wants attention but no one has asked if i need anything or if they can help me with something. i have been taking care of everyone but me for the past 3 weeks adn i need a break

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM

ask for help.  if no one's offering, just ask.  Pull in those friends for favors or look into a mommy's helper type person. 

Good luck hun! i know it's no fun when your DH is sick (mine was really sick last year)

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:23 PM

(((hugs)))

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I am so sorry that you are experiencing this! If I was there I'd definately help because I know how it feels. All you can do is ask for help. If they do n't KNOW you need help than they won't consider that. Men and people sometimes are not "stupid" but they are looking out for number one. Which 9 out of 10 times it themselves. So ask for help! ESPECIALLY with those boys.You need time to do things like go take a shower. I have one and I can't even pee alone let alone shower.:) Hope you find away to get you time girl. I really do so you can keep your sanity.!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM

(((((hugs)))))

Jena003
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:27 PM

If I was in you position and couldnt find help from a friend. Just watch the boys for a few hours so you can get some you time. I would then hire a nanny for the few hours once a week to do so. Its important you get some time for yourself so you dont go crazy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)