Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know your husband really loves you?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM
  • 20 Replies

I wanted chocolate so bad last night. DH went and bought some cupcakes. There were 6 altogether. DS had one and I had... um... 3. This morning there were 2 left. DH sits down to eat them. He finished his first one, started on the second... (he is sitting right next to me....) I reach over and take it from him! So yeah... I realize how crazy I am now. He is glad this is the last pregnancy he will have to live through LOL... I know he loves me because he forgave me. So what crazy things have your SO's put up with since you got pregnant?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

At the beginning of my pregnancy I craved fried shrimp and tartar sauce REALLY BAD. DH drove to a restraunt 25 minutes away to get the shrimp and when he got there, it was closed. He drove back up and drove all around looking for a seafood place before driving another 20 minutes the other direction to a different seafood restraunt. I thought that was so sweet of him!

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

He does a bunch of little things that count... stuff that I wouldn't even think to ask him to do but it helps me out tremendously. Most of all he has given up his wife.... he told me the other day he's just ready to have me back and I was like what are you talking about .. and he said well I've changed so much from the hormones at times and in an odd way it's made him love me more but he just is ready for the old me back.. not the 0 to bitch in 2.5 seconds... or cying sudenly... I have to agree though... I want me back too!

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

oh yeah...  In middle of the pregnancy I couldn't keep anything down.. and hadn't eaten in almost 3 days...he said look if there is anything you want to eat let me know I'll go get it... well after about 15mins I thought crawfish!!! but see crawfish were scarce this year in the beginning and they were outrageous a pound.. but since i wanted it he drove 30 mins away to get me 4lbs and they were 4.29 a lb.. (instead of like 1 something) I

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM

aww that is so cute!

JZB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM
I can tell by the way he looks at me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alaina83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM

There are lots of ways but when I first found out I was pregnant he went to the store and spent 300 dollars on grocerys, he kept brining in all these bags and said (with a big smile) "what are you craving? whatever you want I got it"

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM

my fiance went to every 7-11 with in a 10 mile radiouse to find me cool whip at 1 am, ended up having to go to wal greens lol. i just couldnt eat my strawberries with out. and i dont even like cool whip, well when im not prego that is

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Around 3am i was craving shrimp and (he can't eat it he could die from it) he drove all around looking for an open store just to fine some for me and when he came back he had gotten me 4 thing's of them and i ate them all (what a piglet iam ) that and he put's up with so much i have really bad mood swings and he just sit's there and take's it...he also get's up with my 17 month old son who still doesn't sleep through the night...last night my DS woke up at 3:30am and hubby had to work at 7:30an but he stayed up with him untill he had to leave for work....I LOVE THAT MAN

lette_with_2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:45 AM

awe that is sooooooooo awesome, you hubby is great! hold on to that one

Quoting Alaina83:

There are lots of ways but when I first found out I was pregnant he went to the store and spent 300 dollars on grocerys, he kept brining in all these bags and said (with a big smile) "what are you craving? whatever you want I got it"

MommyRJ
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Same here.

I had a rough emotional pregnancy & I know I drove him nuts but he stuck around and fought for our relationship.

Quoting mstevens10:

He does a bunch of little things that count... stuff that I wouldn't even think to ask him to do but it helps me out tremendously. Most of all he has given up his wife.... he told me the other day he's just ready to have me back and I was like what are you talking about .. and he said well I've changed so much from the hormones at times and in an odd way it's made him love me more but he just is ready for the old me back.. not the 0 to bitch in 2.5 seconds... or cying sudenly... I have to agree though... I want me back too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)