Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bottles

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM
  • 14 Replies
What kind of bottles will you use? (If baby cooperates?)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ccouch24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I have MilkBank Bottles amd Avent.

Silvia1011
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Playtex Drop-in nursers.  I'm excited to use them :)  I used Playtex ventaire with DD 6 years ago, and they were great... but a pain to clean!!

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM
I used evenflo bottles with ds but he wouldn't breastfeed. Stupid question can you use regular bottles if you breastfeed? I know I'm lame:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Tommee Tippee

PhotoBella
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I like Avent  bottles. I used them with my son and plan to use them again this time also.

Pregnancy Ticker

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Quoting mrseckstein:

I used evenflo bottles with ds but he wouldn't breastfeed. Stupid question can you use regular bottles if you breastfeed? I know I'm lame:)

You can but it may cause nipple confusion... ther are certain bottles that are better than otheres to do both... I did alot of research on it and thats why I'm going with Tommee Tippee.. its a new bottle out here in the USA.. but england and europe has been using them for a while. Supposenly they have the least amount of nipple confusions.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Silvia1011

Quoting mrseckstein:

Haha, that's not lame!  I didn't breastfeed with DD, but plan to with this little one.  I'm using the drop-ins for him and just plan to transfer milk from the storage bag into the drop ins for each feeding.  I'm going to use lansinoh storage bags for right now... I also have Playtex storage bottles that I want to try out. 

Oh, and I plan to use bottles fairly early on since I will have to start working when the baby is 6-8 weeks old.

TattooedMomma88
We use playtex drop-ins and nuk. I prefer drop-ins because there easier to clean. Once she's at 6oz we will use those solely again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikkiPhoenix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Quoting mstevens10:

Tommee Tippee

pregnant belly  Wishing for PINK!

Kawasaki Disease Awareness!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing?  Then whence cometh evil?  Is he neither able nor willing?  Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

clovismommy25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM

None! We tried to give the last one a bottle with BM in it! He refused it! Not even gonna bother this this time,lol! But I have heard that the Playtex drop ins are great, and that the babies really like the latex nipple vs the silicon one! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)