• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nursery

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
Who is getting their nursery done? If not have you looked at bed sets etc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I finished mine last week all by myself.... DH is out of town and has no idea :) I still want to pain the changing table to match the crib but, I really just wanted the room set up, so Ill do that another day when im not pregnant and can paint it outside.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Silvia1011
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM

We are cleaning out the guest room completely today, b/c I have friends coming over to paint the baby room tomorrow :)  So it will be painted tomorrow and maybe later that day or tuesday we will move the crib in there.  I'm still waiting to buy the dresser, but we've had the bedding set for over a month now just waiting :P

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM
That's so cool that you got such good friends to come help you! What color do you want to paint it?

Quoting Silvia1011:

We are cleaning out the guest room completely today, b/c I have friends coming over to paint the baby room tomorrow :)  So it will be painted tomorrow and maybe later that day or tuesday we will move the crib in there.  I'm still waiting to buy the dresser, but we've had the bedding set for over a month now just waiting :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nily
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I'm close to finish mine!!! I'll put pics when is done.

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM

i've never done one :( i just put the crib up and call it a day

Silvia1011
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I'm so indecisive, but I think ( I think!! ) I'm going to paint it a tan/light brown on top and a denim blue on the bottom.  The colors would be like the monkey face in the pic and the darker blue on the bumper:

Quoting mrseckstein:

That's so cool that you got such good friends to come help you! What color do you want to paint it?

Quoting Silvia1011:

pregnancy

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Lilypie Maternity tickers

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM
That's really cute! I love monkeys that's what we call my 17 month old:)

Quoting Silvia1011:

I'm so indecisive, but I think ( I think!! ) I'm going to paint it a tan/light brown on top and a denim blue on the bottom.  The colors would be like the monkey face in the pic and the darker blue on the bumper:

Quoting mrseckstein:

Quoting Silvia1011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Omg I love your nursery!! It is so beautiful!!

Quoting mstevens10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvia1011
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Lol, we still call our 6 yr old DD that!! :P

Quoting mrseckstein:

That's really cute! I love monkeys that's what we call my 17 month old:)

Quoting Silvia1011:

Quoting mrseckstein:

Quoting Silvia1011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)