• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm ready!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm ready to get this baby out!

My DH was telling the baby yesterday and today it's time to come out haha.

It's time isn't it?  why doesn's she think so? 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Haha, babies are VERY stubborn and don't care what we think.. *hugs* hang in there mama, you're almost done!

MEGAN Group MOD

Proud Member of Work It Out Sexy Mama!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Thanks Megan :)

I know she's got her dad's DNA, she's bound to be stubborn, HAHA..

It's just getting so close now it's so hard to wait !

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Haha, babies are VERY stubborn and don't care what we think.. *hugs* hang in there mama, you're almost done!

CafeMom Tickers

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Lol, won't be too much longer! Even though every day seems like an eternity- it CAN'T last forever...I hope! =P

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

haha I know!  My MW tells me, no one is pregnant forever - that is comforting :)

Quoting MomNtheRes:

Lol, won't be too much longer! Even though every day seems like an eternity- it CAN'T last forever...I hope! =P

CafeMom Tickers

LiznShelk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM

My fiance talks to the baby about his arrival as well,too cute! It doesn't seem like the full moon brought out any of you due date mommies last night. Maybe this week you'll meet your little one!

BabyFruit Ticker

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I was hoping for the full moon to do something for me, but nope... I'm still here.

I love it too when my DH talks to the bump :)  he doesn't do it often, so I treasure thosee moments when he does.  He was also making hand gestures to the baby saying go that way... I told him she can't see you, so he starts lightly rubbing my belly and saying go that way... HAHA

Quoting LiznShelk:

My fiance talks to the baby about his arrival as well,too cute! It doesn't seem like the full moon brought out any of you due date mommies last night. Maybe this week you'll meet your little one!

CafeMom Tickers

Squeakette
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM

i had dd on the day you are at right now. but she was still stubborn even after water broke, had to have a c section after 35 hours of active labor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)