• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guessing when baby will arrive

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM
  • 22 Replies

do people make bets or guesses as to when your baby will arrive?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeStorm
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

yup..people are betting on xmas day :)

Kelseyciarah
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Yes, my doctor gave me a window for my due date, first they said October 10th(the one I go by), then they said October 14th, So everybody thinks its going to be in the middle of the two (October 12th), which ironically is DH and my anniversary, so that would be awesome!

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Only DH and I have talked about it....I figure I will go on November 21st for several reasons. The Colts (my team) play the Patriots (his team) that night, it's the same gestational age I had DD (38 weeks 3 days), and it's a full moon! I would really like to make it past thanksgiving though (will be 39 weeks that day) so I can enjoy my last pregnant feast lol.

drealu
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:17 PM

We have the same due date! I too am hoping to make it past Thanksgiving. My sister in law is 5 weeks behind me, so she is hoping to make it past New Years. Avoiding the holidays will be a fun game. lol

Quoting Mikelas_Mom:

Only DH and I have talked about it....I figure I will go on November 21st for several reasons. The Colts (my team) play the Patriots (his team) that night, it's the same gestational age I had DD (38 weeks 3 days), and it's a full moon! I would really like to make it past thanksgiving though (will be 39 weeks that day) so I can enjoy my last pregnant feast lol.

proudmomofJena
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM

im going to be induced my guess is somewhere around sept 11th

Mikelas_Mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Awesome!! :) My hubby said "leave it to a pregnant woman to make getting past the thanksgiving feast her goal" LOL That's not the ONLY reason....I just want to be able to spend that time with family and not in the hospital.

Quoting drealu:

We have the same due date! I too am hoping to make it past Thanksgiving. My sister in law is 5 weeks behind me, so she is hoping to make it past New Years. Avoiding the holidays will be a fun game. lol

Quoting Mikelas_Mom:

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:33 PM

At first everyone said I wouldn't make it through the middle of June...I'm due July 2nd. And still pregnant lol. Then my aunt said her bday which was Thursday...nope. Now my Mama says HER bday which is this Tuesday..that will work for me!! lol

LiznShelk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Only my grandpa. I'm due on July 13th and he said he thinks the baby will either be the 5th or 15th..i think.

grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM

BUMP!

AidanCamsMom
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I'm due July 14th. DH thinks I will go a couple days passed that and have her the 16th. My MIL thinks that she is coming this week (but I think it is more of hoping since FIL is on vacation and has no days to take off after that).  I think she will be close to her due date, but really hoping she comes sooner since I've been contracting for almost 3 weeks now! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)