Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just for fun!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

You answer a couple of questions and Voila! Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience.

Take it with a grain of salt. Apparently I am having a beautiful dark amber eyed girl weighing in at....11 pounds!!! Oh dear god...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Haha wow since I'm having identical twins this goes for both of them.
Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and fluffy black hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grapejelly
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:40 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there black hair.

well I'm expecting a girl, haha

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM

the boy part is right, anyways! And 7 hours is about right (my last labor was 8 total) and my last baby was 20.5" and had dark brown hair. The weight is REALLY off, though! I consistently have 7 pounders. :-)

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly brown hair.

VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Idk the sex of my twins but I wonder now if they are boy or girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

LOL! I love reading her predictions!

ek2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I remember that..the only right part was a girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)