Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am so scared. I was ill to my stomach very bad on Thursday and Friday, but now on Saturday and today I am not. I am so scared I'm going to miscarry again. Is it bad that I WANT morning sickness?

I just missed my period on Saturday and got the positive Thursday morning. I know it's early, but I'm so scared.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I know that feeling. Whenever I'm not sick it really scares me. Best of luck to you.

Kenre
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Quoting abra:

I know that feeling. Whenever I'm not sick it really scares me. Best of luck to you.

Thank you.

hellenak
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:39 PM

have you gone to a dr to CONFIRM the pregnancy?? that should be your next step

wilesmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM
I'm scared too. This will be baby #3 for us but our 5th pregnancy. But I have a good feeling about this baby. I'll be even happier when the first trimester is done!! Still have a ways to go though since I am only about 5 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Quoting hellenak:

have you gone to a dr to CONFIRM the pregnancy?? that should be your next step

I have to be a week late for the clinic here to test me.

pagan 2Pagan in loveParents (March 14, 2006) to backpackRed (2004), toddler boyMonkey (2007), and baby boyLump (2009).
jigsaw ribbon grey ribbonlove you sign Autism, Milk Allergy and Deafness can't defeat us!

Kenre
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Quoting wilesmomma:

I'm scared too. This will be baby #3 for us but our 5th pregnancy. But I have a good feeling about this baby. I'll be even happier when the first trimester is done!! Still have a ways to go though since I am only about 5 weeks.

This is going to be number four. We've been trying for our girl the past few months. I've had 6 miscarriages.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

It's normal for morning sickness to come and go.  Try to enjoy the break.

Kenre
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

It's normal for morning sickness to come and go.  Try to enjoy the break.

Thank you. I will... and I'll try not to stress about it.

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I've had 9 miscarriages and every pregnancy I have I hope for everything to happen to me! Praying for morning sickness, praying for early movement and even HEARTBURN! It's normal to be scared that you are going to have a miscarriage. You're only human darling. But you got to know that you are a very strong woman. You need to keep faith (even though that is hard, trust me i understand) if you need someone to talk to I'm only a PM away and love to talk to new people.

dodeem
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I had awful morning sickness to the point of all day sickness at some points. But there were days in there were I felt perfect for one day or two in between! Its normal. Dont stress too much cuz stress itself can cause problems... Just after your a week late, go in to ur doc and be tested! Hope fo rthe best and hugs to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)