Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question pls help....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

I will be 10wks pg tomorrow and last night I kept smelling something strange but didnt know what it was me my fiance and our 3 yr old son slept upstairs with the door shut, this morning around 10am when my finace got out of bed and went down stairs come to find out our gas stove was on low with no flame so that means it was leaking all night long.  Now my question is this are we ok?  We all feel fine and we aired the place out today but I still keep worring.  No signs of anything with our body so I was just wondering what everyone thought about this.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM

if you aren't feeling sick, you are probably ok. Just air out the house.

CarolinaMom2006
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM

If everybody feels ok, then I wouldnt worry about it, but that is VERY dangerous! Please be very careful!! :)

mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM

i have no clue i would maybe ask a doc?

shannon_perry
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM

thank you guys!!  I thought we were ok but I worry alot too much to be honest.  I know Carolinamom I was so p*issed at myself this morning when my fiance told me that!  I thank GOD that we are all are breathing today because too many times you hear about people dying like this.  I will ALWAYS be checking the stove before bed.

MrsSamMerlotte
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM
I have a gas stove and I check it every night for that reason. I even check the pilots... Im ridiculous though Haha. Although one time I left a pizza box on the stove and leaned against the stove button by accident and turned it on. The box went up in flames. It was awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)