Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this might be a silly question but..

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM
  • 11 Replies

im on baby #2 and i have shown wayy faster i am 20 weeks and i have a bump... with my son i didnt have one until 7 months... does this mean that its just fat lol or that the baby is going to be bigger?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarolinaMom2006
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Im the same way, I am almost 4 months pregnant, and I was not this big with my son at 4 months, and he weighed 7lbs, And the bump is higher, with my son, the bump was lower...hmmmm...I have no clue...lol

tandie1977
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM
no its water but not all baby your fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VampMommieof3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:42 PM
I'm 12weeks5days and I look big. But I have twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jerods_Wifey18

AWWW the baby is just growing :)

LaceyN1121

nope it just means your pregnant, with my second I was showing at 9 weeks, I had to buy maternity pants... I think its just normal for that to happen

charlene_x
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Welcome to round two! I'm 23 weeks pregnant and look 7 months pregnant. My son was a biggen and god help me thi time around!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Very normal! Your uterus, has already expanded before.It just know's what to do this time :-)

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Think of your uterus like a ballon the first time you blow it up it takes more to blow it up but if you release the air and blow it up again it is alot easier because it was already stretched once.  Most women do show faster with each pregnancy.

mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM

im opposite im sure if i was still skinny i would lol but after dd i was chunkier and now i have pudge so im not showing yet and im almost 14 weeks and i had showed lil by now lol i wish i had something to show

Mia055
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Im on baby #2 as well and at 12 weeks some people thought i was 16-20...now that im 27 weeks and i go to walmart and this lady thinks im "walkin it out" thinkin im in some labor LMAO!! My doc thought i was even further along at one point of time and then said that i wasnt im just showing faster becuase ive been thru it before....so for me, its basically fat, i still had some chub chub from my first son =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)