Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got my hopes up today.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

I started have contractions around probly 5 this morning and they continued come about 10-20 min apart lasting about 1 min each so I am thinking yeah baby is going to be coming soon. Nope around 3 pm they stopped. I so want to cry I really want to have this baby soon. I am still haveing contractions but they are not strong and are now few and far between. Tomorrow I have to do an all day clean and move to finish moving out of our old place and fully into the new house.

And now DH thinks he has lime disease but I never seen a tick where he thinks it's at. I thought it looked like a burn.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Hugs momma!!!  You will be meeting your little one before you know it.  Just know those contractions are getting something ready for the big day.

abra
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

(((hugs)))

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM

(((((hugs))))) I always hate that part of pregnancy. Such a roller coaster.  I hope it's soon for you!

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Awe I'm praying for those contractions to get closer AFTER you finish your moving! Hopefully you get that done so you'd be ready and no stress with the new baby! Good luck!

grapejelly
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 7:45 PM

your body must be getting ready, so hopefully it'll be soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)