Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think you are going to be nice to your husband/SO when you are in labor?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM
  • 48 Replies

Do you think you are going to be nice to your husband/SO when you are in labor?  Feel free to share your previous labor stories of how you were with him while you were in labor.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiznShelk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM

This is my first but I think i'm going to be nice. I'm not someone who is angry by nature or when in pain. I think i'll be more distant then he would like. I think I'll want to kinda be left alone to handle the pain and he'll want to try to help me through.

kbaby1624
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM
I was pretty nice to my dh both times...wen I was induced last Monday it carried over into Tuesday an at one point he tried to hold my hand & I kinda snapped at him but it wasn't toonad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbaby1624
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Too bad*

Quoting kbaby1624:

I was pretty nice to my dh both times...wen I was induced last Monday it carried over into Tuesday an at one point he tried to hold my hand & I kinda snapped at him but it wasn't toonad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Depends on what he is doing!! LOL!  He fell asleep while I was pushing with my 1st. I grabbed him by the shirt and said, if I have to be awake for this, SO DO YOU! That was about 2 1/2 hours into pushing.

Maryd17892

I'm going to try, but who knows!

starrymonkey

I have no idea lol.  I'm finding it hard to be nice to him right now - so who's to say what I'm going to be like when I'm actually in pain!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

Miss-Baby-Baker

Honestly, as much pain as I was in, I NEVER felt the need to be a b*tch to my husband. I was already in pain and me yelling out cuss words and being vulgar would have made me feel worse. Keeping composure is always good. :)

majikalmama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Lol this one made me laugh.

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Depends on what he is doing!! LOL!  He fell asleep while I was pushing with my 1st. I grabbed him by the shirt and said, if I have to be awake for this, SO DO YOU! That was about 2 1/2 hours into pushing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
I ignored my douchebag ex when I was in labor for the most part. The only time I talked to him was right before I got the epi. I told him that I hated him.

Depends on how nice hubby is with me. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MetalMamaBB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I think I'll be nice for the most part. I might be a little snippy but I'm looking forward to his support and having him there. This will be my first child and I have my fears but hopefully my birthing classes will help me get mentally prepared.

babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)