• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  • 19 Replies

Texted the wrong thing but didn't notice until after you hit the send? I hate how my phone corrects my words sometimes! :)

My hubby was in the store so I texted him to ask if they had corn dogs. The kids were hungry and I thought it would be a quick solution. :)

He texted me back with "Why? We do not need any, don't you think it is a little to late now...ha ha."

I was completely confused until I went back and re-read my text. I had asked him if they had condoms! I am just glad I had texted my hubby and not someone else! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM

lol that is so funny I am cracking up lol your DH must have been confused like crazy lol

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM

That made me giggle so hard! I've done it before. I was talking about this girl who annoys me meant to send it to my mom and sent it to FB.. I didn't put her name on it because we'd been talking about her for some time. LMAO. Than she knew by what I was talking about by a simple sentence. I had to deny it. I felt bad. I was just venting to my mom!

momto1girl3boys
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Quoting truealaskanmom:

lol that is so funny I am cracking up lol your DH must have been confused like crazy lol

Yah he was totally confused! We got a good laugh out of it too. :)

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I bet he did!

Quoting momto1girl3boys:

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Yah he was totally confused! We got a good laugh out of it too. :)

momto1girl3boys
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Quoting mrseckstein:

That made me giggle so hard! I've done it before. I was talking about this girl who annoys me meant to send it to my mom and sent it to FB.. I didn't put her name on it because we'd been talking about her for some time. LMAO. Than she knew by what I was talking about by a simple sentence. I had to deny it. I felt bad. I was just venting to my mom!

Oh man! I am always afraid I am going to do something like that!

miss_hughes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM

LOL

mrseckstein
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Ever since I've been doubly  triply checking my text messaging! I'm so afraid I'll do again. I hate lying but I didn't want to hurt her feelings!

Quoting momto1girl3boys:

Quoting mrseckstein:

Oh man! I am always afraid I am going to do something like that!

joann567
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM

lol i would feel so embarassed lol.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM

LOL! so funny!

momto1girl3boys
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Quoting joann567:

lol i would feel so embarassed lol.

I was, I felt like an idiot, but I was also relieved that I had texted it to hubby and not someone else. I hope I will remember to check before I hit send from now on. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)