Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower Games

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

What kind of games do you like to play at a baby shower that are fun!? I need some ideas!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dodeem
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Oh come on ladies!! I was so loking forward to this post! Lol

joann567
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM

there is one game where you take baby bottles and put like hawaiian punch in them adn whoever drinks the most out of the bottle wins.

ginnyk87
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM

i want to melt candy bars inside of diapers and have people try to guess which kind they are! I also definitely want to do the yarn game where people have to try to guess how big around your stomach is. 

CafeMom Tickers
chadsmom05
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:29 PM
my mom paired 2 people up and made on the eater and one the feeder. she then brought different kinds of baby food and whoever finished first and guessed what they had just eaten correct, won. ( she took the labes off) lol it was so funny watching grown womens faces while eatin this stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmp1279
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Take like baby figures and make ice cubes out of them. Give one to each person in a drink and see whoes melts first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:37 PM

For my shower DH cousin was in charge and she found 7 different chocolate bars...i think she did 100 grand... 3musketeers... reese peanut butter cup... snickers... hershy kiss ... just stuff that would melt... and then put them in a diaper and smooshed it... she labled the diapers 1-7 and everyone had to open the diaper and smell it to see what kind they thought it was. It was a very fun game because it really looked like poop lol and to see everyone opening them and smelling diapers was so funny! it had everyone laughin until they cried! We just started from the front and passed them down the line then the person who got the most right won the game.

Amanda120486
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:37 PM

http://www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html

i found all of mine there they have great ideas!

mstevens10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM

she also had a ribbon and they had to cut a piece the size they thought would go around my belly... DH grandma was a perfect fit!

They also did bingo.. they had to write in each square what they thought I would get and the person who had the most correct won...

THe last thing they did was she had a big baby bottle bank.. and she put cotton balls in it and everyone had to guess how many was in it... I think there was like 287 or somethign liek that in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)